Friday, October 16, 2009

Newspapers


I just ran across this as I was searching for some Korean videos, Seoul has it's own English newspaper for foreigners! How cool is that? Greg leaves in a couple weeks, so we are packing up our apartment as much as we can before that.

Recent studies in Korea also found American food is causing many Koreans to become overweight. To counteract this pandemic, they have been making gym membership much easier especially for kids. My goal: to lose as much as I can before we go over... 1. because I'm limited on the clothes I can bring and 2. maybe then I won't stick out as much... 3. to be healthier! I am wondering though, from what I've heard and read so far regarding the culture, they work hard from 8-6 and then you are expected to go out with coworkers... so when does family time happen? When would people find the time to work out and try to stay healthy? Guess I won't know till I get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment